Tripartite Advisory on Best Sourcing Practices
SNEF has been working closely with our tripartite partners to help employers in the adoption of good employment practices.
The updated Tripartite Advisory on Best Sourcing Practices was released on 6 Mar 2017. The advisory aims to help service buyers adopt best practices in responsible outsourcing. Service buyers are also encouraged to consider these 7 best sourcing principles when procuring services :
– Safeguard the basic employment rights of workers
– Ensure progressive remunerations and benefits for workers
– Implement outcome-based contracting by specifying service-level requirements rather than headcount
– Recognise factors that contribute to service quality
– Provide a decent work environment for workers
– Seek to establish a long-term collaborative partnership with the service provider
– Build a fair contracting partnership with service providers
Please click here for a copy of the Tripartite Advisory on Best Sourcing Practices (Updated as at Mar 2017).
Please click here for a copy of the Step-by-Step Guidebook on Best Sourcing for Service Buyers.