TAFEP in partnership with SNEF presents: Harnessing the Potential of Mature PMEs Workshop
|Date||15 Mar 2018, Thu|
|Time||09:00am to 05:00pm|
|Venue||TAFEP at Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability(80 Jurong East Street 21 Singapore 609607 #02-05)|
TAFEP in partnership with SNEF presents:
Harnessing the Potential of Mature PMEs WorkshopHarnessing the Potential of Mature PMEs Workshop
Participants will learn to develop and implement HR strategies and action plans to attract, train, develop and engage mature PMEs in a nurturing, performance driven and mutually beneficial manner to future-proof the organisation, and to achieve business goals and organisation objectives.
1. Current employment landscape – the demographic, social, economic, legislative, technological and business contexts – and its impact on the employment of mature PMEs.
2. Understanding the mature PMEs.
The general beliefs, perceptions and attitudes associated with mature PMEs.
Re-examining these beliefs, perceptions and attitudes.
Uncover and manage the unconscious bias and prejudices towards mature PMEs.
3. Review, re-think and re-invent HR policies, practices and processes to enable mature PMEs to contribute to business success.
4. Employment of mature PMEs as part of HR strategy
5. Obstacles/Challenges in the employment of mature PMEs
How the employment of mature PMEs can future-proof the organisation.
Harnessing the experience and expertise of the mature PMEs.
Contribution of mature PMEs can have towards achieving the organisation’s goals and business objectives
6. Benefits of becoming an employer of choice.
7. Legislation relating to the employment of mature PMEs (Retirement and Re-employment Act)
Please click here for more programme details.
For any enquiries, please email: email@example.com.