SAPPHIRE Masterclass: HR Business Partnering through Analytics
|Date||07 Jun 2018, Thu to 08 Jun 2018, Fri|
|Time||09:00am to 05:00pm|
|Venue||Rosewood Room (7 June 2018), Juniper Room (8 June 2018)(Orchard Hotel Level 2)|
|Fee||S$1070 per pax (S$321* per pax, after funding from WSG)|
HR professionals could play a strategic role in partnering business leaders in developing their workforce to support business strategy to sustain the competitiveness of the organisation. One of the core HR foundational competencies for future-oriented HR professionals is data and analytics. The need and use of data and analytics are increasingly prevalent across a range of HR activities to create insights for business intelligence and foresights for forward planning purposes.
Participants will be engaged through hands-on practices and will bring back useful frameworks to kick-start people analytics from a business perspective. Participants will also receive a complimentary Employer Hiring Profile which could help them hire better upon submission of data.</p>
1. Understand how analytics can be applied to business and HR
2. Understand and able to apply data analytics techniques
3. Use data analytics to gain insights and support decision-making in HR matters
1. HR in The Future Economy
2. How Analytics Can Benefit HR and Business
3. Overview of HR Data Analytics (Software, Methodology)
4. Research Hypothesis, HR Metrics and Data Requirement
5. Data Management – Collection and Cleaning
6. Data Analysis – Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive
7. Practical Implementation and Limitations of HR Analytics in Business
8. Applications of HR Analytics
The course will be delivered through a combination of the following methods:
* Lecture – To establish initial knowledge transfer
* Interactive discussions – To facilitate sharing of ideas and experiences within the class
* Case studies & videos – To illustrate applications of analytics
* Hands-on exercises– To facilitate application of concepts
Please click here for the registration form.
Course Fee: S$1070 per pax
(S$321* per pax, after funding from WSG)
All fees are inclusive of prevailing GST
The fee includes lunch and coffee-tea refreshments
*applicable to only Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
Speaker Profile – Mr Freddy Liew
Freddy is an award recipient of the SNEF-STEPHEN LEE AWARD for leadership development in Tripartism and Industrial Relations.
His areas of research include HR Analytics, Compensation & Benefits, Productivity and Labour Relations. Prior to SNEF, Freddy worked with Hay Group and handled projects on HR Analytics, Engagement & Climate, Workforce Planning and Performance Management. He is currently working on Industrial Relations matters and assisted in the drafting of employee handbooks and employment contracts.
Freddy graduated from Nanyang Technological University with Honours in Mathematics and Economics. He also holds a Master of Science in Economics from the Singapore Management University, as well as a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education from the National Institute of Education.
Member and Corporate Relations
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Hotline: 6290 7696
Singapore National Employers Federation
60 Paya Lebar Road, #13-45 Paya Lebar Square (Lobby 2),
Please enclose cheque payable to “Singapore National Employers Federation”, indicating your contact details, organization and the event name in the reverse side of cheque. Mail the cheque to SNEF, 60 Paya Lebar Road #13-45 Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051.