Bite-Size Solutioning Workshop on : Post COVID-19 : Job Redesign and Workplace Practices
60 Paya Lebar Road
#13-45 Paya Lebar Square - Lobby 2
Jobs are the most basic unit of an organisational structure and supports an organisation’s purpose and mission. Properly defined and analysed jobs brings clarity to both employers and employees, enabling greater work synergies, job satisfactions as well as optimising business performance. Hence, Job Analysis constitutes a fundamental component in the human capital management, especially in the redesign of work processes.
The recent COVID-19 pandemic has also significantly accelerated the adoption of digital transformation, altered the way we work and re-designed workplace practices.
This workshop aims to help participants understand the various new ways of work in the post COVID-19 workplace, learn the key methods of job analysis to re-design and re-define jobs through good employment practices, with emphasis on Safe Management Measures (SMM) as well as how to safely conduct business without stoppages.
Employers who are interested in tapping government grants on job redesign are also strongly encouraged to attend.
Employers, HR Practitioners, Managers and Executives, who would like to better understand how to re-design jobs, workspaces and workplaces within their organisations.
Mix of lectures, case studies and discussions.
Mr Freddy Liew is an award recipient of the SNEF-STEPHEN LEE AWARD for leadership development in Tripartism and Industrial Relations. He is currently in the Industrial Workplace Relations team and heads the Centre for Labour Information and Analytics (CLIA). Prior to SNEF, he worked in a global HR consulting firm on projects related to HR analytics, job and organizational design and workforce planning. Freddy has a Master of Science in Economics from the Singapore Management University.
- Understand the new way of work post COVID-19
- Understand what are jobs and the need for proper job design through job analysis
- Understand techniques to analyse jobs
- Understand how job analysis is related to job description, job evaluation and job redesign
- Understand the elements of job redesign
- Understand about safe management measures and how it affect workplace practices
- Understand how job redesign and workplace practices impacts employee effectiveness and well-being
- Understand how to tap on NEW job redesign grants to optimise workplace and workforce processes.