EDGE (EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT & GROWTH FOR EXCELLENCE)
EDGE is a suite of programmes that empower PMEs to excel in the new economy. These courses help Professionals, Managers and Executives (PMEs) to enhance their own workforce soft skills and increase their productivity level and effectiveness at work.
After extensive feedback and surveys with companies on their training requirements, the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) has developed the EDGE programme to equip and bridge organisations’ workforce skills gap that will best serve their needs in a globalised world.
Both Employers and Professionals will benefit from EDGE training in the following ways:
Employers can benefit from training by:
– Bridging skills gaps in current workforce
– Driving higher work performance
– Delivering higher levels of customer service
– Grooming new leaders
– Boosting workforce’s morale, productivity and engagement rates
Professionals can benefit from training by:
– Staying relevant in the workplace
– Preparing for future career growth and opportunities
– Upgrading portable skills and knowledge
– Supporting and promoting best skills practices
Be at the Top with a Competitive Workforce.