Transition of Service Excellence Compentecy Framework(SVCF ) WSQ to Skills Framework (SFw)
Transition Period: 18 months from 1 April 2019 to 30 September 2020
• Each SVCF skills Standard (SS) is mapped to a Technical Skills and Competencies (TSC) across IP (SFw) and Retail (SF), at the corresponding levels.
• Existing SVCF qualifications’ titles and module bundling will be retained except for the following:
Provide Go-the-Extra-Mile Service and Project a Positive and Professional Image will be under one TSC code which translate into 1 SOA.
• Trainees who have commenced studies of qualification programmes accredited to SS are to complete the programmes within the 18-month transition period. Trainees will be awarded qualifications based on existing SS codes.
• SNEF will offer SVCF WSQ modules (SS) till 31 December 2019.
• SNEF will offer SVCF WSQ modules under SFw from 1 January 2020.
• There should not be any WSQ courses based on SS from SVCF
WSQ Framework from 1 October 2020.
For more information, visit SSG Website: