SNEF Centre for Labour Information and Analytics (CLIA) is the choice point of contact for Employers with regard to reliable Economic, Labour, and HR information. We provide information, benchmark and analysis for Total Rewards, Talent Management and have data collected from Collective Agreements. We also provide Members with exclusive services such as Information Requests, Compensation/Benefits Projects and Workforce/Workplace Related Survey Projects.
SNEF Salary Information 2022 is now available! This report will be in digitalised format on our online platform, SNEFInsights. Scroll down to complete the online form below and place your order. Instructions to sign up/log in to SNEFInsights will be provided upon confirmation of purchase.
- Robust, relevant and reliable salary information for over 600 executive and non-executive jobs by industry type, company employment size/revenue and job grade
- Salary information in the form of basic salary, various fixed allowances and gross salary as per MOM definition
- Strong local and regional coverage with information augmented by Collective Agreements and MOM wage data for survey participants
- Access latest salary data on our online platform, SNEFInsights featuring analysis using boxplot charts and more
- The most comprehensive and representative information on employee benefits for MNCs and SMEs in Singapore
- Information from more than 220 organisations on over 30 statutory benefits and non-statutory benefits by industry type, company size and job level (breakdown from senior management to non-executives)
- Includes information and benchmarks for retirement and re-employment, family care, retrenchment, employee awards, flexible benefits and more
- Includes new benefits introduced for New Ways of Work such as work-life harmony, mental well-being, flexible work arrangements and more
INFORMATION ON EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND HR METRICS DURING COVID-19
- The latest survey data on how firms are dealing with COVID-19 related benefits and statutory benefits
- Work from home allowance, treatment of annual leave, sick leave and other benchmarks
MANPOWER PLANNING INFORMATION
- Provides all types of information and analysis related to manpower planning policies and practices from about 200 organisations
- Explains manpower planning norms given Singapore’s labour conditions and changing business environment
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION INFORMATION
- Provides all types of information and analysis on hiring and talent acquisition from about 200 organisations
- Provides recommendations to help employers enhance recruitment strategies and implement effective recruitment practices in Singapore
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION
- Provides all types of information and analysis on learning and development policies and practices from about 200 organisations
- Explains how companies provide training for various classes of workers and how it impacts business outcomes
INFORMATION ON NEW WAYS OF WORK: FLEXIBLE & HYBRID
- As we gradually move to a post-vaccination world, working models will likely evolve from remote work to flexible, hybrid work. This means that employers will have to strategically plan their workforce and work patterns, identify new skills requirements, rethink physical workspaces, and enhance productivity through a greater work-life harmony approach. In this publication, key insights on flexible, hybrid work will be unpacked together with various company practices and a suite of checklists to help employers reorganise work, rethink workspace and workforce, and reenergise workers in ways that will enhance productivity while maintaining sustainability.
Subscription and Order Form
|All Prices inclusive of 7% GST||
(Of Each Survey)
|Salary Information : Executive Jobs||$642.00||$1,177.00||$1,070.00||$1,605.00|
|Salary Information : Non-Executive Jobs||$642.00||$1,177.00||$1,070.00||$1,605.00|
|Salary Information : Bundle||$963.00||$1,819.00||$1,712.00||$2,675.00|
|Information on Employee Benefits and HR Metrics During COVID-19||–||–||$149.80||$214.00|
|Talent Management – Recruitment and Selection Information||–||–||$149.80||$214.00|
Talent Management – Manpower Planning Information
Talent Management – Learning and Development Information
Information on New Ways of Work: Flexible & Hybrid
Participants of selected surveys receive a complimentary report for each particular survey completed and submitted.
Publications will be in PDF Format. From November 2021, selected publications will be in digitalised format that can be accessed on our online platform, SNEFInsights.