The Singapore National Employers Federation is a trade union with over 3,400 corporate members. Our mission is to advance tripartism and a flexible labour market to enable companies to implement responsible employment practices even as industries transform.
As part of planning for our expansion, we are looking for people to strengthen the senior management team to lead the Federation in the future economy.
We have the following positions:
A. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE – ASSISTANT MANAGER CRM DATA ADMINISTRATION (Position will commensurate with qualification and experience)
As CRM Data Administration, you will be responsible for the administration and management of the Federation’s customer databases via the Dynamics 365 Customer Relations Management (CRM) platform.
- Perform CRM data administration and maintenance to ensure accuracy and currency of records
- Prepare weekly to monthly membership reports and Dashboard (eg: inactive customer, defaulters, etc) for membership follow-up, management reports, audits, etc
- Prepare weekly to monthly requests for credit note, accounts / records de-activations
- Review and conduct half-yearly membership update exercises, membership renewal exercises and ad-hoc updates throughout the year
- Prompt follow up with internal and external customers’ written and verbal requests / queries on CRM records update, credit notes, etc
- Review and follow up on bounced e-mail notifications through follow up calls / emails
- Support Finance in Debt Collection Follow Up
- Support general Customer Service work (eg: managing hotlines, linking callers with the relevant teams / departments)
- Support in developing, reviewing and updating of membership information on SNEF website and e-services guide to help customers and members to navigate SNEF e-services portal and SNEF website.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (ie: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Possesses good organizational skills and great attention to details
- Experience in customer service environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team as well as with different stakeholders
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work fast under pressure with minimal supervision
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in / and / or exposure to CRM database maintenance, analytics and data protection policies / processes and compliance will be an advantage
- Able to work long hours, over weekends and public holidays when the need arises
- Only Singaporeans
Please email a detailed resume setting out how you qualify for the position applied, contact numbers, and expected salary to email@example.com.
In the subject box of the email, please indicate the position you are applying for e.g.:- Subject: SNEF Recruitment -Director, Training
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence