January 23, 2020
We advise all businesses to take the appropriate precautionary ...
Updated Tripartite Advisory on Managing Excess Manpower and Responsible Retrenchment (as at 11 Mar 2020)
March 11, 2020
SNEF has been working closely with our tripartite partners to help ...
December 12, 2019
In light of the announcement by the Public Service Division on 2 Dec ...
October 26, 2017
Please click here for the SGSecure Leaflet. Please click here for the ...
July 21, 2017
Please click here for a copy.
Welcoming New Members
SNEF welcomes 26 new corporate members in June 2020. They join the company of 3,427 members which aim to excel in responsible employment practices. We thank all members for their continuing support.
1. A.P. Moller Singapore Pte. Ltd.
2. Cross Border Payments Pte. Ltd.
3. DataSpark Pte. Ltd.
4. Eng And Co. LLC
5. Giti Tire Global Trading Pte. Ltd.
6. Global Open Platform Pte. Ltd.
7. Hola Mobile Pitstop
8. Kerry Ingredients (S) Pte Ltd
9. MQ Solutions & Services Pte. Ltd.
10. NCS Communications Engineering Pte. Ltd.
11. NCS Pte. Ltd.
12. Pan-West (Private) Limited
13. Sembawang Cable Depot Pte Ltd
14. Singapore Telecom Mobile Pte Ltd
15. SingCash Pte. Ltd.
16. Singtel Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
17. Singtel Cyber Security (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
18. Singtel Digital Media Pte. Ltd.
19. Singtel Group Treasury Pte. Ltd.
20. Singtel Innov8 Ventures Pte. Ltd.
21. Singtel International Investments Private Limited
22. Singtel Mobile Singapore Pte. Ltd.
23. Structo Pte. Ltd.
24. Telecom Equipment Pte Ltd
25. Verint Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd
26.YKK Holding Asia Pte. Ltd.